Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 02:07 PM   #13
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I wish I faced more teams full of potatoes.

Maybe I'm the potato? I am...in a bunch of ships...but not the Repub...I'm pretty much at unicum status in the Republique...LOVE that ship.

Have you tried the new space mode yet? The thing I like best about it is that all the ships are basically T10s at T7. They have the Repub, GK, DM, Zao, Minotaur, Hindy, and probably some other I am forgetting. Now I want a few of them that i don't have after playing those...lol

Don't do any RTS...unless the XCOM series counts, but I haven't played that in over two years...
What's your build? Mine below... I keep playing around with the last slot... I'm not a huge fan of the legendary module... drops the range down way too far.

I hate the fact they are adding Soviet BBs to the game. Have you seen the stupidity that is the USS Georgia in development too? T9 with 6, yup only 6, 18" guns that won't overmatch like the the Yamato's do? Stupid... especially when the one nation with a enough of actual ships built or laid down for a whole other line of battleships... lets just make something up.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg repubcapt.JPG (46.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg repubmods.JPG (19.6 KB, 4 views)

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)