Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Bonehead Rides
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 10:26 PM   #33
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Amazing, watching replays of today's races. 1 jock I saw the most on the rail was the highly regarded Javier Castellano.

Dead rail yesterday. Dead rail today. Javier doesnt keep his mount wide in race 9. Made it easy for his pace foe to go inside with him, with his horse getting the worst of things.

Doesn't come off the rail with his winner in race 6 (tons the best though). Life in Shambles was awesome again today, as expected.

Rode his rail posting horse in race 7 on the rail till the lane. Horse got off rail and rallied for 3rd.

This after he won race 1 off the rail.....

God I miss Ramon....

You can't say bet these horses back with confidence (or others who ran near the inside) as I would BET their jock would ride ANOTHER dead rail in their next race (if there is a dead rail).

Was talking to Hall Of Famer Jorge Velasquez this weekend. He was telling me how he used to ask the outriders to check parts of the track when he was riding, trying to keep up with his competition.

Oh how I admired that discussion. It's a shame these guys/gals look to have no clue what a track bias is.

Last edited by EMD4ME; 08-01-2016 at 10:27 PM.
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)