Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Bonehead Rides
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 09:58 PM   #32
SG4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPickle
Baffert has been telling anyone with two ears that American Cleopatra is a piece of crap for months. The analogy he uses AP was a supermodel and AC is a spinster.

I don't think he sandbagging anyone. I don't she wins another race.

The exciting part is I assume they'll take her to the Del Mar Debutante and she'll take money so they'll be other value.

Btw... that Shelby Ruis filly by Union Rags is suppose to be a runner. The fact she was 3-1 first out for Shelby Ruis backs that up. She would have 6-5 with a big time trainer.

That's the horse I want to see race back. I wouldn't be shocked if they raced her in the Del Mar Debutante if the race comes back weak.
The xbtv website had several videos of her works up over the last several weeks & I always thought she looked pretty good, maybe not setting the world on fire but always got the better of her workmates so looked like she was cut out to be pretty solid. I was interested in the race cause I thought she would take a ridiculous amount of money for what her true value would be, guess that's reserved for offspring of Zenyatta.
SG4 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)