Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 09:38 PM   #15
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlskorner
O.K. for the benefit of the 12000+new members to this forum since when this was kicked around 10 years ago and without all the fancy terms described above, it's very simple. You set a goal for the day, if and when you reach that goal, you fold your tent and LEAVE, you have a minium WIN wager (mine is $40.00), forget the exotics etc., it has worked for me for 20+ years.

Yesterday at CRC, 1st race, was an extreme extreme example, I had my usual minium $40.00 wager on the winner that paid $50.20, my car was still cool from the AC when I hit University Drive.

Being the end of the month I faxed to my accountant this evening, my profit for the month of May which was $7972.00, CRC having gone to a 4 day week is going to cause me to increase my win wagers in order to reach my yearly goal.
You mentioned that you have a MINIMUM win wager...is there a MAXIMUM win wager, or does the "mild" chasing go on indefinately?

Last edited by thaskalos; 05-31-2010 at 09:50 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)