Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: The coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 08:00 PM   #8527
Rex Phinney

Anyone here know someone who has gotten the virus? Died from it?

I'm at the epicenter of the case load in California, we've at times knocked down 60,000 cases in a day, but noone seems to know anyone who actually had the thing let alone died from it.

I had a friend of mine whose 90 year old mother had COVID listed on her death certificate, even though she tested negative 3 times and noone else in the house (she lived with him and his family) had it either. He couldn't get any answer from the hospital on why COVID was her cause of death.

It sort of makes you wonder, when a guy whose own mother was one of the 350K dead looks you right in the face and says it's BS. How many of the other 350K dead are the same story?

Whatever the story with the virus, the measures to control it are awful. We have been wearing masks religiously for 10 months out here and what good has it done???
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)