Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 08:18 AM   #5
BELMONT 6-6-09

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyHorseplayer View Post
So many horses win and lose in races that don't play out the way you imagine or they don't conform to their running style that I lost those kind of rationalizations. You are betting overall ability most times and if a horse has it they can win in many ways.

I hear you about good bets. Although I say that after many years playing in a mechanistic way that squandered much good handicapping. I have usually had good hit %, ROI, avg mutual but it was always dependent on monk like proficiency. A normal bad run could water it down quickly and it was beginning to really irritate me. After a 2015 stoppage and reset on contender and track selection that righted that ship I had a brief reset on per bet expectation and what bets to make. Each instance required seemingly simple changes to an experienced player. The revolution of simplicity! Anyway my good bets I now never regret. Even after raising my 12 year avg win mutual by 30% I am happier to report my per bet expectation return is stuck around 7.60-1. I'm not changing, second guessing, or wishing for more to happen than that. Unless I can hit jackpots!
Greetings Cincy, You are quite the exception simply because you keep very accurate records of all of your wagers and though monitoring you can see your strengths and weaknesses and subtract and add accordingly to your wagering plan. Outstanding! Keep up the good work
BELMONT 6-6-09 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)