Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 06:51 AM   #254
proximity

atlantic city (continued)......

ok poker fans, i apologize for the delay in reports, but we are BACK in exciting ATLANTIC CITY at wonderful bally's on the boardwalk.

after dropping $73 in the trip opener we take a break before returning to the world series of poker room for some night action.

we're in humble 2-6 company and i immediately lose twice with 87s to fall behind..... again.

with QJ i raise a Q54 flop and QT (limped early) comes along. no dime comes but the board runs out K 5 for a chop. not the best outcome but at least we're dragging some chips back to our stack. eventually our AQ outkicks a villain's KQ and some solid value betting on the river gets us on victory's doorstep before a set of 8s pushes us ahead.

but KK falls to 0-3 on the day.

and then 0-4.

and AA is cracked by 96 off and we're again behind.

it just hasn't been our year here in atlantic city.... or anywhere else.... but on this night we do have one final surge and finish ahead $13!

thank you for reading!!

game +13 (246 lim)
year -2378 (50-57)
bonus 0 (695)
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)