Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 02:57 PM   #11
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
The other officer (driver) in his statement said that they came onto the scene with lights out because they feared an ambush, even though other police people have stated that the 911 call didn't warrant any cause for ambush concerns nor lights out. The driver also has stated that Noor had his gun in his lap as they entered the alley. He goes on to say that the victim approached his window immediately after a loud bang was heard, but other witnesses say she was already talking to the driver when the loud bang occurred and she was shot. Over all, it is apparent that:

1. neither of these guys is fit to be an officer.
2. The left wing vendetta against cops is causing cops to be trigger happy.
3. Noor is going to prison. He shot an unarmed person from a car through another officer. How can an officer draw his weapon before even getting to the scene.
4. The driver is trying to mitigate the damage by claiming that the victim approached the door immediately after a loud bang, but it is just as likely that Noor got spooked while she was speaking to the driver.
5. We have a long way to go with getting police officers to properly use cameras and have them on at all times. They need to automate the use and take it out of the officers' hands.

A real bad look for Minneapolis police.
I believe there are some concerns from people in body cameras on law enforcement.

https://www.cato.org/blog/police-bod...es-cops-public

BTW, Cato is a libertarian organization, so you have to keep in mind their ideas about government and privacy.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)