Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 12:46 PM   #5
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
So, ok...let me see if I get this straight.

George W. Bush says God talks to him and he talks to God and takes seriously what God tells him to do...and he's labeled a nutty fruit cake crackpot.

Mike Pence talks about Jesus talking to him and Joy Behar ridicules and mocks him on that amazing TV show The View.

But when the mighty OPRAH WINFREY, darling of the Dems and Liberals, says she will only run for President if GOD TELLS HER TO, nary an unkind word is spouted from the lips of the ****ING MAIN STREAM MEDIA TURDS.

If this doesn't show you, (including you who like to scorn those who mock the entire MSM as FAKE NEWS), that the media is totally corrupt and LIBERAL to the core...plus hypocritical to the MAX, nothing will.

Even good ol' HUFF POST has nothing bad to say about Oprah and her relationship with the almighty...no claims of crackpottedness anywhere to be seen...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b07dffeb6e6502
I hate to burst your bubble when you seem so righteous.

You do understand that Oprah is not the President or VP? You do understand Oprah said she is not running for President?

Somehow I'm confident that you don't want to understand why these facts are significant.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)