Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 05:37 PM   #223
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by PressThePace View Post
If you enter an unoccupied dwelling, whether it's under construction or not, without permission, you can be charged with 2nd degree burglary, even if intent would be hard to prove. At the very least, trespassing did exist.
I guess that leaves all kinds of things open.....for instance, an innocent paperboy, who, in the pouring rain (and in a neighborhood where he knows the occupants of the homes he delivers to) at risk for 'burglary' if he is so kind as to step a few feet into your garage door that is open, to place your paper out of the pouring rain.

I'm waiting for just THAT kind of tragedy to happen, and it probably will. Because kids don't think things out very clearly and are often innocent-minded. And if it's a black paperboy, in a good ol boy neighborhood, I wouldn't suggest taking that job in the first place. Sad but true.

Having just watched the video of the "Karen" who called the police on a black guy in central park for simply asking her to put her dog on a leash, and was filming (probably for his own safety for having spoken to her) she repeated, at least 4 times, that an "african american man was threatening her", she kept saying the african american word over and over again...while calling 911......as if because he had brown skin that would SOMEHOW make the police jump to the task quicker and would somehow assume that skin color would make this more of a threat? I don't know any white people who are that scared of somebody's skin color...unless they are racist to begin with. Do you?

Last edited by clicknow; 05-26-2020 at 05:45 PM.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)