Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 07:53 PM   #1
MDCnorthlands
Journeyman

Do you cheat on your wife?

I worked at a skating rink 25 years as the caretaker and these milfs would come in all the time, flirting with me. I guess their husbands weren't attracted to them anymore or distracted with work, etc., and they want the attention. For all those years I'd flirt but the closest I came to screwing one of them was one night I walked one of the kids to her house from the rink, we talked a bit on her doorstep and when she invited me in for a drink I told her I had to go pick up my wife from bingo. I regret that decision to this day but on the other hand maybe it was the right move. Women are trouble and do nothing but mess up your life.

MDCnorthlands

PS: My wife during that time was actually my 2nd wife; she was my neighbor and I cheated on my first wife with her and moved in next door. Believe it or not we are still on good terms as I have a kid with each one.
MDCnorthlands is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)