Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 09:28 AM   #2960
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
this company just announced plans to construct a mine to dig out uranium. i always like to buy these things when they announce the construction and sell them when the company goes into production.

the risk in this thing is a political risk, the new mine is located in Dasa, Niger.

this is probably a 3 year hold for a possible 40 bagger, the company is already permitted and there are worse jurisdictions in the world. this place is probably average in the mining industry.
I'm bullish on uranium and lithium right now, and would rather take that risk over a small start-up in a dangerous country. But I respect your knowledge on that type of business.

For some reason that I don't understand and has most economists scratching their heads, gold and silver have not reacted inversely to inflation. Looking at the charts I use, it looks to me like GLD is very close to setting a three-year low on their monthly relative strength(RSI), and if that happens along with a low on their MACD, then gold looks very bearish. Of course, if it stays in the same relative strength vs. the overall market, then it continues sideways to slightly down. It's been sideways for over 10 years already.

Silver has been sideways to mostly down over the same ten years. I've said on here before that silver seems to trail gold by a month or two. If gold does go bearish, silver will most likely follow.

» Advertisement