Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 06:18 PM   #38
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost king View Post
Truthfully, the only one being conned is you and your believers. Just continue being an ostrich, and bury your head in the sand. Nobody, said, that any vaccine/drug is 100% effective, or any diagnosis. What we do know, that in Ontario, Canada, we have 70-80% uptake of the vaccine for two doses. The current case count of COVID, numbers have consistently showed, that 80% of the cases are too people that are not vaccinated, or have only had one dose of the vaccine. So let me put it in a way, that you may understand this, you have a racing angle, regardless of the conditions, you can eliminate 70-80% of the field, and it has an 80% chance of winning, you are not going to the windows every time? For me, it is a no-brainer.
Truthfully, nobody knows the truth. We live, time goes by and we learn (unfortunately when there is agenda, the truth may get suprressed in favor of the agenda). I just want an honest dialog amongst the worlds leading experts and let everyone make their own choice. I don't like living in a country/world where everyone that doesn't go along with the program (whatever that program might be) get censored and smeared and attacked(maybe loses their job or career) by the powers (Government, MSM and Twitter, Facebook). You watch Cnn and you come to the conclusion this Mercola guy is some conspiracy nut out to destroy the world. We have long term posters that feel otherwise. I don't know Dr. Peter Mccullough, but he strikes me as a pure straight shooter. When he stated that he could have cured 85% of covid patients with his cocktail, I believe him. Maybe he is full of it, or maybe he could have only saved 50% but that beats the hell out of hooking folks up to ventilators and watching them die(in my book). These front line doctors have been treating people with these medicines for almost a year now. Ample time to have plenty of proof they work if government had any motiavation whatsoever to prove that it can be beneficial.

Why doesn't it concern you that these vaccines that were supposed to have 95% efficacy are now nowhere near that and are only being touted now to be strong at preventing hospitalization and death? When the same old propoganda forces start thowing out the same story that 99% or 95% or whatever number they are using today of hospitalizations and deaths are unvaccinated, I become skeptical. I guess it could be true, but these same sources have been lying so much, I don't trust them. Even if those numbers are accurate today, does not mean they will be accurate in 3 months or 3 years. We have no idea what the long term effects of these vaccines are (just heard on the radio this morning that now young people are at greater risk of Myocarditis if they took one of the vaccines (I think Moderna) than originally thought. The game is always changing and evolving. You never assume everything will work out like you hope. You don't ignore serious concerns by seriously smart people because you hope that your plan is better. But we have a whole world doing just that. I have no problem with folks getting vaccinated if they weigh the facts and decide that is the right decision. I have a big problem with them being propogandized that vaccines are safe, when we do not know and them not being presented all the facts so that they can make a proper risk assessment for themselves. These vaccine mandates that lie ahead for what I assume will eventually be most workers in America and I assume many other countries, are unconscionable.

Last edited by Poindexter; 08-29-2021 at 06:24 PM.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)