Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 12:17 AM   #53
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
I disagree with ET a lot more than I agree with him. But even when we disagree, his arguments are coherent and make sense. You post nonsense all the time, have a singular lack of knowledge and an outsized opinion of your abilities .
If elysian has any skills, which many doubt, being coherent and making sense are the least of them. No wonder you support him.

Know-nothings and idiots usually are bothered about my outsized opinion of myself. I understand that. But you ignore one thing:

I have regularly gone on the PA public record with my analysis, predictions and opinions and what-not, more so than anyone on here. Others often hide in the shadows and after the wind blows one way of the other, out they come with their 'expertese'. I always state my case and thoughts way before any dust settles.

Another difference is ... the subsequent results have proven me right! All the examples I used against elysian were correct. He said all those things and he was wrong. He is an expert, yes... of being wrong. Always wrong but never in doubt.

I have written documented proof of some of the more articulate and prescient predicitions on here ... which have also been proven correct. And elysian has a long proven record of incorrect and some say stupid calls and analysis.

I don't care if you rather bet on his opinions than on mine, who cares? Just don't bet any real money on him.

It's tough for me to be modest when I am right all the time.

I'll remind you of a prediction I made last year to you that is on its way to becoming another true and accurate call by me. Remember:

Your Cubs will go another 100 years before they win another World Series. We're already in Year Two and it's looking better by the year.

And this time around, you can't blame any Billy Goat.

Become a White Sox fan, they are the future of Chicago baseball.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)