Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 09:32 PM   #52
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
You've been a jerk off for over two years now ... and totally wrong on all your posts, predictions and comments.

I know I won't win any popularity contests on here, I know that. I just don't care because you've proven countless times you are a juvenile little twerp. Laugh your soft arse off all you wish with these silly gifs, whatever. Very childish but then again YOU ARE the lead child to all the simple minded Trump haters.

I'll stack my posts, predictions and commentary against yours any day of the week. On my worst day I've contributed more value to this site than many on here, ESPECIALLY you. And that also means posting in other threads on different subjects. For someone you yells how wildly read you are, your range of intellect is quite shallow. And I will not comment on your writing skills ... which lacks simple clarity to start.

You are the one who have contributed mostly zero value to this place. And I'm being generous.

You are the one that said Trump won't get foreign companies to relocate here. WRONG. You are the one that said trade deals with the EU, NATO, NAFTA, and So Korea would never happen. WRONG. You are the one that said earlier corrupt deals made by Congress with Lockheed and Boeing will not be renegotiated because Trump is clueless. Well, you were WRONG then too. You should have quit then when you were behind but stupidity knows no bounds.

You also are the one that said Trump's trade policies will kill the economy. WRONG.

You are the ignorant one, not even knowing that Congress is the allocator of funds for the Wall, etc. Call it a Trump failure if you want, be my guest. Only stupid people believe this.
I disagree with ET a lot more than I agree with him. But even when we disagree, his arguments are coherent and make sense. You post nonsense all the time, have a singular lack of knowledge and an outsized opinion of your abilities .

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)