Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 05:21 PM   #31
John

PA ADM, said it was o.k. to post this nice email from Mike Dudley

Hi John,

Great to hear from you! Thank you for the call. I was at the Syracuse-Ohio State game when you called. Afterwards we went to East Coast Grill on Cambridge Street and talked about the old days, including Suffolk Downs, and the various Barrooms we used to roam in that "paid for the service"...meaning that they got the live odds and results called in so that we could sit there and play the ponies while doing other nefarious behaviors! This was long before cell phones and internet , so we felt like true privileged hooligans!

I did go to pace advantage and read the post that you mentioned. It brought back some fond memories. I met some nice people, CJ, Winmanwin, Joe Prunes and many others. Many of those guys I would love to see again. It unfortunate that I fell off the wagon and left a bad taste in some peoples mouths. I get that, and its fine, I wish people well.

Jack Kincer said "it looks like Suff turned his life around"... Jack, which you life are you talking about? I've lived a 100 of them! Being imperfect, in fact, I'm deeply flawed, I'm sure the life I'm leading now will require a good douching at some point as well. Such is life for people of my bent.

John, I moved into my home in Harvard Square four years ago, its gorgeous, and the location is lights out! My office is down in the financial district, in the old Boston Stock Exchange building. I'd love to have a cup of coffee with you, and if you get to Boston or Cambridge please ping me if you can.

Regarding Paceadvantage.com, I believe that all people are good, warm, loving and generous, but sometimes its buried under all the bullshit that this world can Heep on us. In the current crop of PA's posters, they've been double heeped on. I see mostly anger and bitterness in the other threads that I read.

I have not posted there in a long time, occasionally when some big political story makes the news I have checked it out, but after a few minutes of reading I get bored and grateful that I moved away from arguing politics on the internet.

John, I love you buddy, and thank you for being a friend when I really needed a friend, and Charlie as well, and CJ Milkowski as well, he's an angel that guy. I met a lot of very nice people on paceadvantage.com. I've always loved horse players.

I'm down here on Boston, I'm set up nice, I always have a bunch of things I'm into and up to, so if you come down let me know and I'll put something together.

God Bless you John,
Mike "Diamond" Dudley ...michaeldudley@yahoo.com

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most