Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-11-2023, 02:05 PM   #15
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
His opinion isn’t worth the paper it’s not printed on.

Useless response, as usual. None of my blasting lying greenies is opinion, pointing out lies is not an opinion. Deb Haaland lies to promote offshore wind farms, is not an opinion, it is fact.

https://www.google.com/search?channe...en+energy#ip=1

It would take all day just to pick out all the lies on the first page links.

Let me see if I can explain the common lie the link finds in multiple places.

Look at this statement:

Natural gas, solar and wind are the cheapest ways to generate electric power, according to a new study released by the University of Texas at Austin's Energy Institute on Thursday.Oct 29, 2018

First I will take Ralph's word for it that Austin is a liberal cesspool. That means anything coming out of an institution in Austin will spread lies about green energy. The above is an example. Looking at the rest of the results it appears the fact hydro electric is the cheapest form of green energy is ignored. That is misinformation at best because they want to push wind and solar. When you say "cheap energy" wind should not be mentioned, especially offshore.

From Energy.Gov

The FORCE model estimates that the average levelized cost of energy, or the lifetime cost of a power plant divided by its overall energy production, could decrease from $75/megawatt-hours (MWh) in 2021 to $53/MWh in 2035 for fixed-bottom offshore wind energy and from $207/MWh to $64/MWh in 2035 for floating offshore wind energy.

There is a lot of funny math and play on words to disguise the truth.

The low numbers or all baseless projections, the high ones current. Also who knows what is included in the quoted price.

Do the math on that floating wind turbine that breaks down to 20.7 cents per KWH, I have a feeling that is just estimated generation costs. For the record a dozen years ago Hoover Dam delivered price to locals was 4.8 cents per KWH.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom