Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 01:52 PM   #763
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
I think I have toned down the directness of my posts. I have to admit, as a first time poster (when I joined), I had to learn what the lines are.

My passion for this game has been mistaken for otherwise but I blame no one but myself.

Recently, I haven't said much about jockeys AND/OR when I did, it was simply to site error AND/OR reply to other's posts.

I frankly, have toned it down big time.

Recently, I have been attacked unmercifully by Grits and that was unwarranted.

I have been called a F***ing Moron by an industry role model and didn't stoop down to his level.

In both those cases, I handled myself with class, dignity and honor.

Now, with that said. I ask that you deactivate my account and not SRU's as he has been here well before me and is a HUGE reason why this site is popular.

It truly has been a pleasure to interact with all people here and I mean that sincerely.

No hard feelings PA nation, be well and may the horse be with you.
Every one of your posts has class, dignity and honor. I have always appreciated that. You're a breath of fresh air. Please stay on. Maybe you need a break?
Whatever you do PA, don't delete his account.
Redboard is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most