Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TwinSpires
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 03:43 PM   #93
highnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltonKelsey View Post
highnote, I think you're being unfair, a random glitch in a foreign pool is not proof of general problems.

I have seen few data issues with the twinspires feed in general.

What they need is someone with some power to say, "boys, get that batch back up in a week, or look for another employer".
If that's the case, then lack of batch wagering is really not a big deal, either. Right? It doesn't affect me, so why should I care?

Actually, I do care and I disagree with you.

TS having glitches in the tote pool for 6 out of 11 races on Sunday in the largest pari-mutuel pools in the world along with the loss of batch wagering functionality on the TS website sends a very clear message to horseplayers that there are a lot of problems at CD in general, and TS in particular, and those problems are the result of lack of caring about the customer from CD management.

It starts at the top. Management sets the tone.

But they would be wise to remember, it always ends at the bottom when customers seek out better suppliers.

I have had about 10 different ADW suppliers over the years. I can say without hesitation that AMWAGER is far and away the best. It's not even close.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom