Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 09:48 AM   #44
proximity

estrella, queen of the pick 6: exclusive interview!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector View Post
Hey Proximity,

Glad to see you are enjoying some poker action again, having some fun and success, posting your experiences, and enjoying the company of a special girl!

Just remember, this poker journey of mine that started about 8 years ago which you had no small part in, and which has morphed into what it is today, I STILL BLAME YOU!!!
it is my absolute pleasure to have introduced great mid-atlantic players like yourself and the lion to this amazing game!! and hopefully your own "special girl" does not blame me for that!!

now we have received much feedback about post #40 (st james irish pub blues??) as jordano tunon (!!!) continues to strike with an incredible 1/2 week to win and 2/2 to place!!

how??? how proximity??? how, how, how did she know that jordano tunon was suddenly going to get red hot and become the mark cramer kinky handicapping hot jockey of the week?????????

well, my answer is i don't have the first damn clue so let's go straight to the source with an exclusive interview: estrella! la reina del seis!!

proximity: estrella! good morning!! welcome to paceadvantage.com!!!

estrella: si, mi amor.

proximity: estrella, as you know, paceadvantage.com is home to most of the best horseplayers and handicappers in the world...

estrella: si, mi amor. very much.

proximity: they also know a lot about politics!!

estrella: me no se nada sobre politics mi amor.

proximity: you're still voting for dr oz though, right?

estrella: si mi amor.

proximity: anyhow tunon has been hot as a firecracker!

estrella: el consejo es gratis mi amor. (the advice is free my love)

proximity: many want to know just how in the hell you came up with this?!?!?

estrella: (paraphrasing north american great "charlie" from andrew beyer's the winning horseplayer ) vi algunas cosas que no puedo contarte.....lo entiendes, este es mi negocio.....

(i saw some things i cannot tell you about. you understand, this is my business)

proximity: thank you estrella for joining us on paceadvantage.com!

estrella: de nada.

https://www.equibase.com/premium/cha...22&cy=USA&rn=3

https://www.equibase.com/premium/cha...22&cy=USA&rn=8
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement