Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-03-2022, 02:30 PM   #22
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

I have dealt with quite a few concussions in my day, they are cumulative,
certain sounds can become annoying and high level thinking can exacerbate symptoms, such as headaches and confusion. I am almost over the last one that I finally stopped taking medication for.. As an example I would get up, make breakfast put in some laundry, no issues. I feel ok. Clean the litter box, feed the cat, talk to girlfriend, check e-mail and read some news, still good.

Sit down at desk and start higher level thinking, doing trig problems, writing programs to run computerized metal cutting machines, looking at drawings and quoting work. As soon as I start doing those things it feels like my brain is outgrowing my skull cavity, that soon becomes worse and worse and it gets harder to concentrate. I start making mistakes like typing a letter O instead of a number zero. That creates all kinds of issues when programming the machines I have.

I wonder if what I deal with is similar to what we see in Biden except he isn't going to get better. He seems to have went downhill mentally substantially since the debates. In a nutshell he maybe ok if you just ask him to play a game of checkers, but if you ask him to play chess he completely falls apart.

P.S. Why when I quote a video post sometimes the video shows up and sometimes it doesn't. I am doing nothing different, I think???

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 06-03-2022 at 02:31 PM.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)