Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 05:10 AM   #10
proximity

a connecticut wankee in king trooper's court? (part 1)

clearly hollywood penn national is an aesthetically pleasing racino both inside and out, but just as clearly all that glitters ain't gold, a fact i'm reminded of when rebate shop xxx calls to let me know that our friends in grantville have imposed another "source market fee," dropping my rebate by yyy. as if it's really any of their business where i bet two dollar omnis on sha tin?

today i just roll my eyes at this pathetic mitt joint but my good friend the lion, KING of the pen poker jungle, roars his disapproval at their inability to reopen a simple poker room at what's supposed to be their flagship property.

indeed the lion has had enough and tells me of plans for a big atlantic city trip where he plans to reel in every fish in the marina and is even training his wife to play!! i listen patiently as he shares the details of her education; all the way down to how she'll play pocket 8s vs an early position raise.

i tell the lion i'm less concerned about the lioness 3 betting old men coffee who haven't played a hand in four orbits than i am about how she'll react to some of the absolutely abhorrent behavior that takes place in these poker rooms. but he turns a deaf ear to my suggestion that she dip her toe in the shallow waters of a more humble 2/4 game just to gain some experience.
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement