Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 08:34 AM   #2
Brisk Urging
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard02 View Post
Three days into the Belmont meet, I changed my betting strategy that cost me the first race triple and superfecta. My wagering strategy was terrible in the past. I used to take my picks and just box them. Then, I discovered I could wheel my selections in the Superfecta. Well, the first two days, I hit a couple of cheap triples, exactas and DD’s. But, something happened in yesterday’s race 1 at Belmont. I had 1-2-4-6. The new strategy would be to box the four in a triple, then wheel them 1-2-4-6/1-2-4-6/1-2-4-6/all for the super. I noticed the jockey sending the 6 out like a rocket in the post parade and got a chill. I’ve seen horses burn out. At first, I figured, I’d just toss the 6 and keep the others, but I thought that might backfire, if the 6 held third. So, I wheeled 6 with 1-2-4. Dumb move. The 6 burned out and faded to last while 1-2-4 hit the board. I also, forgot to play the super and I’m seem thst! I blew a $145 payout. Wasn’t a total loss as I hit the the exacta and win bet. I was still alive in the DD and Pick 3, which I eventually scored. The moral of the story. Don’t change horses in midtrack. ����. Stick to your plan, unless, it’s not working over many races. Thanks for reading.

You dont.Weather the storm.Trust your process.
Brisk Urging is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)