Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 11:03 PM   #49
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
What a freakin' lousy, racist thing to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clearly, you have the mindset of racist/bigot!

First, FanDan posts a disgusting, offensive photo, now you post a disgusting, offensive statement. Gutter-minds clearly show a knack for exposing themselves, here.
Leftist mule breeders often do this and feel alright about it...in fact they have a right to do so. They've been accused for decades of being bottom feeding sewer rats, so nothing they say or do anymore makes anything worse.
Good example : Their leaders of the left and leftist entertainers find no problem with attacking the right with public filth, horrible labels, names, Nazis, KKK wizards, cursing at the mic like they're drunks in a bar. We on the right would be shackled and beaten for such behavior.
The matter in their pride and how they behave is all relative. Nothing they say here, or anywhere else for that matter, moves me much. Just being thankful to God I'm me and not one of them is satisfying enough.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)