Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Mr Jon White...
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 02:17 PM   #15
Dark Horse

For one of the main tracks in the country Santa Anita can be painfully disrespectful to players. Not just the insistence on Mr. White, who, judging from his own words yesterday, seems to be stuck in the seventies, but even with such basic matters as photo finishes.

In yesterday's R7 a 16/1 horse beat a 3/2 favorite at the wire. It couldn't have been closer. A photo finish, but.... no photo presented after the race, as even a funky track like Turf Paradise will do. So we turn the next day to the Santa Anita website. Two photos for yesterday. But not including the race in question. WTF?! In this case I had the winner and wanted the pic for my records, but what if I had been on the 3/2 horse? Bettors have to take the track at its word, and forget about the photo evidence? Can you really tell who won this race: http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-raci...-sa-on-3-26-15 If not, give me any main track in the US that will not produce the photo.

Last edited by Dark Horse; 03-27-2015 at 02:26 PM.
Dark Horse is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)