Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 02:30 AM   #8
Market Mover

Quote:
Originally Posted by rycommon
I live on the west coast. and I never have the problem you mention. when I deposit into my account it is available immediately with no hold on it. I have made numerous withdrawals and i have either gotten the money credited and available in my account within 2 days. Often the next day. Did you fill out their form ? Also, it seems to work a lot faster if you had sent them a voided check.

Yes, forms have been filled out and voided check sent and received, as it was with youbet previously. Nothing has changed from my youbet setup, and it appears that this information was carried over properly.

2 business days for withdrawals on the west coast? From the previous poster, that looks like the case as well. I'm on the east coast so it may take another business day. But could someone verify this? That if I made a large depo, let's say 2500 for even a show wager (i'm not a show player), that if I win 2625 the very next race and I want to withdraw that entire amount, that this would be possible and there is no "administrative hold" as per Twinspires website...

Please post examples of exact deposits of what day and exact withdrawals, date requested and date it showed up in your bank.
Market Mover is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)