Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 02:24 AM   #7
Market Mover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Its instantaneous when you deposit into TS. But it does take awhile to get funds. I did good on Thanksgiving day so I made a withdrawal. That was the 25th. I have an online banking account separate from my main account,just for horse racing and credit cards. I did see the withdrawal "pending" in my account on Sunday the 28th. It did not get finalized till yesterday the 29th. But the good thing with TS is that they do pay you as opposed to some shady off shore account.I'm not sure about your other question regarding a waiting period to verify incoming funds to TS. Can't remember if I hit something right after making a deposit and had to wait twice as long to get my money.

That being said, TS still sucks compared to Youbet's interface.Can hardly read the conditions or what bets are offered in a particular race. Can hardly read the results of all the types of bets in a race. Sometimes have to go to a Bris chart which is not completed for awhile just to find the results of more obscure bets like the place pick all. Jesus! Another problem is they don't have the Turfday stats that Youbet offered. That was a great tool. Plus,if I want to research how a horse did in its subsequent start you have to know what day and track he ran at. It won't work by name only as it did with Youbet. Well Hello!,that's the reason I'm looking up the horse by name to see what track and date he has run at. Doh! Their "will pays" are not always available, so I cant tell if its worth hedging my bet when I'm alive at the end of a serial bet. I'm starting to have problems with their video not starting right away and having to refresh it. By that time the race is half over. I could go on but I am hoping they give a little more respect to their customers after they complete the Youbet people transfer. It's a crime that they don't give rebates for all the betting we do. It would be nice if they gave something back to the bettors. And yes, they could start with speedier withdrawals and all of the above.
Thanks for being specific with the comments. Ok so it looks like your withdrawal on a holiday, Thanksgiving, was probably processed on a regular business day Friday, and then finally posting to your account as finalized and available on the 29th, a Monday.
Could you or someone verify that this is correct? That deposits made are not subject to an administrative hold and that winnings can be withdrawn immediately for processing. If this is true, then two business days is what we're looking at? The Twinspires website says 3 to 5.

Yes, the rebate points from Youbet was consistently accurate. With Twinspires, it doesn't look like any points are accumulating!
Market Mover is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)