Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 08:23 PM   #21
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga View Post
They had other stuff to fool the testing

but was eventually figured out later on....

Plus baseball loved it , the BONDS-McGuire-SOSA fight was talk of sports...

Now its football and nothing else....

I kid thee not, I used to go to a SF 49er fan website that also was full of SF Giant baseball fans. Many actually believed Bonds was clean since he never failed a drug test. I have known two admitted steroid users, one who denied it while he was using but admitted after he quit. The other an ex employee who told me after the fact who was using in High School trying to get a college scholarship as a tight end, but was passed over and stopped using.

Ill gotten muscular gains happen quickly and vanish quickly,the damn eye test should be good enough for anyone who was around juicers. I played football through college and bounced between boxing gyms, power lifting gyms, and family fitness centers. You can spot the juicers a mile away. The funny thing is the ones who claim advancement in nutritional supplements is the reason for the Barry Bonds types. If you look at all the supplements today they are just a varied mixture of the same things I bought in health food stores in the late 70's early 80's.

The biggest legal advancement is in surgeries to repair damage. And the illegal ones are the dopers staying ahead of the testers.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.