Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: MSNBC black-out
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 12:46 PM   #12
ArlJim78

freethinking blacks and hispanics are seeing the light and leaving the democratic plantation. of course many will still spout off the same tired rhetoric not backed up by reality of course, about tea party racism and such, despite the fact that some of the biggest tea party favorites are Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Mia Love, etc.
I admire people like Artur Davis, who stand up to the BS with dignity and class, choosing to take a stand on principle despite the barrage of slings and arrows from the racist congressional black caucus and the inevitable media scorn.

I can't imagine being told all my life that I was supposed to think and act and believe certain things only because of my skin color, and not because I actually agreed with it. It would be horrible to always be pigeonholed in that way, as if someones skin color and not their mind defines what they should think and believe.

alas these are some of the many antiquated stereotypes and prejudices still enforced by the left, aided and abetted by their willing accomplices in the media.
ArlJim78 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)