Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 06:30 PM   #2195
jk3521
Registered Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Oh my, JK, you really went off on a tangent.

"He's unable to even put up a false front." So you could add 'phony' to your list?

"No sense of humor," People who know him intimately would beg to differ.

"no sense of humanity," I'm against illegal immigration, too, if that's what you mean.

"shows no outward signs of affection to his wife and young son," Lots of men have an aversion to public displays of affection...my father was one of them; however, he was an honorable man, loved his wife and three children (without doubt), and had a heart of gold! Had a boyfriend that was like that, too!

"refused to recite the Apostle's Creed at the H W Bush funeral service..." Did you notice that it appears that Melania didn't, either? She must be a very bad woman, or maybe they weren't provided with the same 'book' that the others were reading from (would not be surprised). I was raised Catholic; memorized the Apostle's Creed, as a kid; couldn't recite it by memory, today!

"and he hates dogs." So, YOU know that for a fact? Currently, I don't have a dog as a pet; must be a very bad person, too!

"all small, stupid things." Yes, an understatement, very petty and possibly insulting to many people whom YOU don't know intimately, and to whom you have the audacity to JUDGE, inadvertently!
Maybe I'm a "professor of logic"...

jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)