Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-15-2022, 05:30 AM   #3
omar2

I knew you were going to say something about that. I’m clairvoyant too.

I think MCJ922 misunderstood me. I’m not picking a race to evaluate the horse’s form cycle but the contrary, I evaluate the horse’s form cycle in order to find the most current representative line on the horse. After running the numbers through the program then I can evaluate the energy requirements for what’s winning presently thru the track profile. But looking at the profile I want to see what’s winning right now. You’re always going to see E, P and S horses in the profile but I want to know what running style is predominant now, usually the current race week and then I’ll give preference to those horses that come up with my race setup and also my current handicapping model. I tend to stay away from dirt races due to short fields and prices unless I’m playing a p3 or p4 or DD. I don’t play contests because I play the races I want to play and not what someone tells me I have to play.
Don’t make an easy game more complicated than it should be. Remember the old saying : K.I.S.S.
Omar
omar2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)