Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 10:59 AM   #64
OzYank

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzYank View Post
G'day - so i have totally removed Kaspersky now that the subscription expired. Just have windows defender on now. Still get the same generic message, have played with the firewall settings to allow inbound/outbound to the exe saved in a documents folder but no love yet. I even turned off the firewall completely and got same message. will continue to add in manually.
Thanks for the tip on firewall to try and help, my setup must not be the norm, or there is something else completely blocking it.
What's the address it will try to go out to or maybe port it uses? maybe that's the actual culprit.
Just had a thought, I went to equibase where I get my scratches anyway and manually downloaded an xml file. Its named todaysscratchesandchanges.xml so i just saved it to the HDST folder and renamed to scratches.xml and all was good.
OzYank is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement