Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 09:06 AM   #38
UnifiedTheory

Talking Count Me In For Purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
A few people have asked me about a release date for the new version of HHQSS. My best guess is between 45 and 60 days from now and honestly probably closer to 60. My original goal was by July 11, the opening day of the Saratoga meet, but a lot of positive things would need to occur for that to happen. Out of respect for PA and the advertisers here I don't want to say too much about the program as it will not be free to use. I imagine that somehow people will find out about it.

Best of luck to all.

I'm glad to hear you're developing a new handicapping program.

I wish I had the time to check out the current version of your developing program and potentially help the development with my testing but I'm already short on time with the project I'm currently working on.

Like many people on this forum I'm often extremely curious about new handicapping software. And when I know and respect the creator of the software, I feel compelled to check out the finished program and purchase.

I appreciate your many illuminating posts to this forum and HDST v1.2 is a very helpful program that I feel fortunate to own.

No matter how my project turns out, I will be interested in purchasing HHQSS when it's available for purchase.

Happy coding!
UnifiedTheory is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)