Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Bannon bails
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 05:38 PM   #41
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks View Post
Of course, "media hype, lies, spin, BS and honest political disagreement" is at least 90% of everything people are screaming about. In fact, I have no idea what you think the other 10% is.

You know what is crazy, Classy. For 8 years you kept saying you were ready to leave the country because everything was just too depressing. Now we get a flake running the show and you see nothing but blue skies and rainbows.

My point is that the perception about this administration is that it's falling apart, nothing is getting done, and the whole thing is a fiasco. That perception is being derived from media spin and lies. It's simply not true. A LOT is getting done and some things have gotten better.

Believe me, I still think the country is going to hell in a hand basket. Some forms of cancer move very slowly. That's the way it works with economies and cultures also. We are still badly debt riddled, have made government promises that are mathematically impossible to keep, are operating with an unsound banking and monetary system, and are declining culturally. Trump hasn't done a single thing to fix any of that.

I still think about leaving the country once my elderly mother and other family obligations are no longer an issue. But there aren't many good options. Most countries are on the same path. I'd also way prefer moving somewhere where they speak English and the culture shock won't be so bad.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 08-20-2017 at 05:46 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)