Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: HUMOR
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #17
cj's dad

A widow for nearly a year now and still in her 40's, Mary was starting to miss the sex that her and her husband enjoyed so often. One evening, she was relating this to her lady friends. She explained that she had been a virgin when she married and never had sex with anyone but John.

"I guess his "size" was normal but I don't really know for sure. I sure would like to try it with a guy who was, how do I say this, unusually large".

One of Mary's friends spoke up and told her to look for a man with big feet.

Saturday night came around and Mary went to the local nightclub where she found a rather attractive, interesting man with rather big feet. She came onto him and later that evening they ended up in bed.

After the act was completed and as the man was getting dressed, he looked at Mary and said, "so, what do you think"?

Mary replied, "I think you need to buy a pair of shoes that fit you" !

» Advertisement