To name a few:

CLS - Columbus

LBG - Lethbridge

MDX - Marquis Downs

MPM - Mt. Pleasant Meadows

SRX - Santa Rosa

STK - Stockton

WYO - Wyoming downs.

Smaller pools, (which probably keeps the whales away) but seem to get better odds overall, or so my data tells me.

As I prefer to play many tracks with smaller wagers, the smaller pools are not much of a concern.

Regards,

Windoor
Stk and SR are a part of the Northern California Fair circuit, so a number of ADWs should have them available. Forget MPM as they closed this year due to financial trouble, and are highly unlikely to re-open anytime soon, if at all. As to the others, I can not imagine any ADW having enough demand to justify the cost of carrying any of the others.

While not an ADW, I think the off-shore outfit FiveDimes USED to take wagers on virtually any track, at least I remember seeing their track list and I was surprised it included many of the smallest of racing fairs. Of course FiveDimes books the action themselves rather than sending wagers into the pools, and are illegal for US residents.

Last edited by Track Collector; 09-19-2014 at 10:01 AM.
Track Collector is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)