Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 12:29 PM   #50
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten2oneormore
There is little doubt in my mind Tiger used some kind of HGH,steroid or some super drug.His doctors also treated Marion Jones,Bill Romanowski, and Tim Montgomery.
I've always found it tough to make accusations when there's not even a milligram of proof. Obviously you don't like him and need an excuse for his success. Your condition is common with many, I've always had my doubts about the Williams sisters in tennis.
I remember a few years back during an interview, Fred Couples was asked about drugs in relationship with golf. Can't quote him exactly, but basically he said he'd never in his years on the PGA heard of anyone using drugs. The mental conditioning required to compete simply won't allow it. Whether he was full of shit or not I don't know, but he made sense. Perhaps he wasn't even considering steroids, HGH, or whatever.
Tiger simply doesn't strike me as an abuser of drugs of any sort. I could be dead wrong, but without some form of proof to sway my opinion, I'll stand by that.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement