Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 08:53 AM   #54
JOHN FRANK ARMY
Apprentice

MOSTPOST: Thanks for your service. When I was in basic I was a STAR. Got voted #1 in company. As anyone knows there competition among platoons. Each platoon each week the drill would give a noon Saturday till 6PM Sunday town pass. I got it every week from my drill from week 3 to end. At week 7 he comes up to me and say's WHY the FUC you not leavin base and going into town,COLUMBIA. I say's to him. I appreciate you giving me the pass every week,but I ain't going until every else in PLATOON is also allowed to go. I'm not showin them up. Next time give it to GRANT who was probably next best soldier in platoon. He goes:You something,PRIVATE FRANK. But I would use the time to go to commissary and buy whatever any wanted because they all confined to barrecks area. And I did go and buy myself a poloroid camera. And everyone wanted to send home pictures to parents,girlfriends,wifes, and I charged a $1.00 a photo and made me some moola. So,I wanted to make a point here and got sidetracked. ME DRILL wants to win PLATOON competition. We have a soldier who is incable of performing physical skills. I'm in great shape,went in,in great shape. He say's to me. Will you spend a couple hours after each day and Saturday afternoons and Sunday getting RONALD FOGELEMAN in shape. I said WHY ME. He goes:YOU the BEST. I agrees,and We WINS final competition and FOGELMAN improves dramatically. WE alls get that final town pass and I finally goes. GREAT TIME. Another last thing. I hada friend who was in another PLATOON with a ASSHOLE DRILL. Even though he was a STAR QB on his high school team he was otta shape. Back to that PLATOON competition. The FUC DRILL had his PLATOON throw 2 blanket party's on him. Then the FUC and his assistant drill took my bud out in woods and beat the FUC out of him. I found out and told me DRILL: LOOK I want you to arrange for me in woods with both them FUCS and I'M going to anniliate both. He goes,LOOK I can,but you going to ruin your future. YOU have more potential than any SOLDIER I have ever trained,if you go thru and want to do this,you can be potentially BUSTED. I'M not arranging it.
There's a lot of reasons,JOHN FRANK was voted #1 in company and I not got the time at moment to explain. But back to you MOST. I'm glad you made it thru. RE-CYCLED but graduated. YOU MY BROTHER.
JOHN FRANK ARMY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.