Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Sarah Suess
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 05:04 PM   #89
_______
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl
My Mother in law had lunch with Sarah when she governor. My mother in law said she was very, very intelligent and her looks were breathtaking. My mother in law worked in the administration of the Pioneers home. A state run program that if you are a Alaskan resident for 25 years at retirement you can live at low cost in one of these communities. Sarah made sure that these ran well funded and well staffed. I have never heard of anything as good as this, in any other state.
I would have been more impressed if she had been perceived as very, very, very, very intelligent with underlines and some exclamation points.

The problem with anecdotal information is that it's, well, anecdotal.

I think it's awesome that you live in Alaska.

But I don't think it actually adds any credibility to your perspective. I almost but couldn't quite reach far enough to shake hands with Gerald Ford at a rally once. That doesn't make me the final word on all things Ford.

Last edited by _______; 03-10-2014 at 05:06 PM.
_______ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)