Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 02:43 PM   #37
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceOfFortLarned View Post
Ha didn't mean it to be a dig, but stats and reality.

As a Dolphins fan I'm not sold on Tua in the least.

Marino has been gone forever, and they still be searching. It is really really hard to get a QB that can win Super Bowls. And a 1st round early pick is certainly no guaranteed way to get there.

I am was just pretending to be offended, my Commanders have not had a franchise QB since Theisman, and before that was Sonny Jurgensen.
At least they have had two respectable quarterbacks during the Super Bowl era
that is two more than the Bears have had.

Not sure how long you have been a Dolphin fan but I was a 49er fan the year
they beat the Dolphins in the Super Bowl. I cleaned up, I made a lot of $20 bets by the spread with $1 a point after spread adjustment. I made over $600 and I was new on a job making $6.62 an hour.

The moral of the story is I thought we had not seen the last of Dan Marino in Super Bowls. He never made one again, shocking. If you are making a list of great NFL QBs that never won a championship I think Marino and Fouts are and .

By the way the Washington ex-Redskins are under new ownership, 25 years of trash under Dan Snyder is over. There is hope for the future.

My switching teams is explained as:
Rams to 49ers, lived in SoCal, too many Ram fans, 49ers were hated. I often enjoyed having a dissenting opinion. 49ers to Redskins, I moved to the East Coast and was catching hell on a 49er fan website for bagging on Colin Kaepernick. I was the first one to predict his demise.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)