Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 06:23 PM   #57
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
No I'll call a spade a spade.

We can revisit the Trump is a Fascist thread if you'd like. I even thought about digging it up after his most recent comments about bodyslamming members of Congress but chose not to.

The Proud Boys are Nazi fascist pigs... the only thing that really separates them from the Unite the Right movement is a lack of bad publicity thus far... oh and the fact they DO CONDONE violence.

Stop defending them!
'He Couldn't Stop Laughing': CNN Reporter Details the 'Disturbing' Behind-the-Scenes Reality of Trump's Endorsement of Violence Against the Press
https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-po...scenes-reality

President Donald Trump continued to press the boundaries of liberal democracy on Thursday night when he endorsed and cheered a lawmaker's assault on a member of the press that occurred in May 2017. The president praised Rep. Greg Gianforte (R-MO) and the fact that he used a bodyslam to silence a reporter who asked him about health care the day before a special election, calling the GOP representative "my kind of guy."

Our moronic president

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.