Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 03:36 PM   #9
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
I’d have to see what exactly that amendment said, but clearly it was restricted to on line recruiting.

I think it’s actually you who hates this country. Or large portions of it. Gays, African Americans, Hispanics, women, transgendered, liberals. Don’t pretend it’s otherwise. Your words make it clear where you stand.

More of your weak game, making up lies about people. I only hate small groups of all of the above. I hate all gang members and career criminals regardless of color as in I hate my own nephew who is a ginger kid. I have nothing against women, find where I have made a disparaging remark about women, I have not. I have nothing against Hispanics, in fact I have posted my preference in hiring them for entry level jobs that require a work ethic and have said a lot of them raise their kids old school. I just say we cannot support any more people coming here illegally, time to close the flood gates.

I have nothing against transgendered people, they have a mental illness, I have something against those born men competing with women and wanting to share restrooms and locker rooms with them. I don't like those that think we should be teaching alternate lifestyle to grade school kids, or people flaunting their alternative lifestyle. As for liberals I don't like the progressive ones, a Democrat from a few decades ago I can deal with. The we live on stolen land and all white people are racist Democrats can go kick rocks.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)