Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 05:17 PM   #78
FakeNameChanged

1. Apocalypto(no English spoken, still great IMO) Mel Gibson directed.
2. Braveheart
3. Step Brothers (thought I'd hate it, and LMAO)
4. Raging Bull
5. Rocky
6. Battleship(WWII and modern day sailors fight with Aliens) I'm not ashamed to say this is my favorite movie of the last several years, in that the USS Missouri is used to win the day.
7. The Outlaw Josie Wales- might be my absolute favorite western ever, family makes jokes about how I know all the lines.
8. The Alamo-great John Wayne Western I saw with my buddies growing up. We even named a deserted coal bunker along a spur rr line the Alamo and conducted mock battles there, It strangely resembles the original Alamo.
9. All the spaghetti Westerns with Eastwood. A Fistful of Dollars might be number one.
10. The Godfather I & II
--Honorable Mention-The Dark Knight( with Heath Ledger as the Joker. I can't believe how good he was in that role).
Bullitt-McQueen and Mustang GT500.
edit: The Born Losers(Billy Jack movie) movie was borderline terrible, but I'd be remiss for leaving it off my list as it was my wife's and my first date ever). she makes jokes about motorcycle movies to this day).

Last edited by FakeNameChanged; 01-04-2018 at 05:27 PM.
FakeNameChanged is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)