Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 05:16 PM   #29
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
Well put Ralph and thanks for your understanding.

We'll always have evil in this world as long as there are liberals and progressives in our government, in our culture, lifestyle and media.

These liberals are truly hateful, evil people, starting at the top with the cold-hearted, anti-America, racist villain Barack Obama and those Democrat supporters and apologists that always defend this s-bag.
I feel so bad that you think I am a hateful, evil person. Funny thing is, not one person who knows me feels that way-some of them are actually quite conservative, but none of them are nutcases. Okay, to be honest, I don't care in the least what you think.

In the news today, we have this creep with Planned Parenthood, scarfing down a salad without so much of an ounce of empathy in her eyes or her voice. Then, just a few years ago, there was the Kermit Gosnell Abortion Clinic situation. True evil again on display. And no sympathy for the victims nor outrage coming from the liberals and 'progressives'.
Kermit Gosnell is a criminal and a scumbag. He had no connection with Planned Parenthood.

And, now, in the not too distance future, a death panel coming your way to a town near you, thanks to the Affordable Care Act and Barack Obama, Zeke Emanuel, John Roberts and every social media loser and dope that hit the like button pertaining to Obama Care.
There are no death panels. Repeat after me. There are no death panels. Saying there are makes you look like a fool. Which, come to think of it is appropriate.

All these left wing very Ugly Americans laughed at Betsy McCaughey and Sarah Palin and their precient warnings. Some here on PA said similar vulgar things too, as we all know.
I believe prescient-which you misspelled-means knowing something that comes to pass ahead of time. So their warnings were neither prescient nor precient.

So, to those that made fun of these two saints and called them dopes and media whores should rot in hell.
In my religion, condemning someone to hell is a rather serious sin. One that could condemn someone to Hell. Just sayin'.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)