Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 04:23 PM   #23
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame
The have been many defenses by mosty and others of videos of planned parenthood. They always come up with some BS to defend.....
Now PP gets busted AGAIN!
I am sure the mainstream media is running this story 24/7 right???
Where are all the democratic congressional members and senators calling for the banning and defunding of PP????
I mean if a flag is killing people (and we have no video evidence of said flag caught in the crime), then surely this must rise to at least that standard......
PP must go!!!
OK, let's start with the Centers for Medical Progress-the group that published the video. Sounds like some important group dedicated to the advancement of Medicine. Probably a lot of doctors, nurses and other medical professionals involved.

Not quite. CMP was created out of whole cloth by a group called Live Action. Live Action is an anti-abortion group which has used O'Keefian tactics to destroy Planned Parenthood. Every time their accusations have been proven false.

As to the accusations themselves.
CMP claims that Planned Parenthood is selling baby organs for profit. Their so called proof is that Planned Parenthood is receiving $30 to $100 for each shipment of tissue. This according to Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood.

I can't say that I am an expert on this subject, but I would think that a viable organ on the black market would go for tens of thousands of dollars. The fact that planned parenthood is getting $30 to $100 is an indication that the payment is indeed shipping and handling.

Perhaps when you die-hopefully a long time from now-you will donate some organs to science, medical research or whatever. When these women make the very difficult decision to have an abortion, they sometimes decide to make the same type of donation.

Are these types of tissue donations illegal? I don't think so, since the CMP actors went to the trouble of establishing a fake web page for their fake biomedical firm, just so they could talk to Planned Parenthood.

They presented themselves as legitimate researchers, not as black market scoundrels.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most