Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 11:03 PM   #11
NTamm1215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelso
Bob didn't "ask" about something. He suggested DOING something. Enormous difference, wouldn't you say? (Well, perhaps someone such as yourself ... who specializes in demanding that others do things for him ... shouldn't be expected to understand.)

And who in hell are YOU, exactly, to tell anyone why they should or shouldn't do anything? Did YOU put any time or effort into getting HANA started ... or to helping HANA rise to its current prominence? My money's on YOU routinely leaving that sort of annoyance to other people to do.

I think YOU should try being pro-active regarding HANA activities. Why don't YOU volunteer some time, instead of just bitching that others don't volunteer enough time in your behalf.
You're right, Bob did suggest something. Take a look at the response he received. That was the whole point of me making a comment.

I didn't engage you in making any comments on here. I asked a question of DeanT, he responded to it, but then you and the poster before you did what has become so rampant on this site, which is to personally attack anyone who might have the audacity to not genuflect at the sight of HANA.

Don't profess to know who I am, what I do, or anything of the sort. As far as I'm concerned, no effort on behalf of anyone from HANA has been done to arrange a pool party for Sam Houston. There were extensive quotes from the president of HANA regarding the success of the boycott of CA tracks in a recent Bloodhorse article. Wouldn't it be nice to complement that with the potential success of a pool party at a track that is doing the things that earn high marks in the HANA Track Ratings? Should the strength of a horseplayer's organization solely be measured in what it can do in a negative way? I guess I think the answer to that question is no, but I'm probably foolish to say that at risk of getting another lecture from the HANA counsel.
NTamm1215 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)