Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 12:38 PM   #7
NTamm1215

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanT
NTamm,

Glad to see you have reasonable expectations of a volunteer organization.

Bob is taking the ball and running with it, contacting TVG etc and we are going to offer support the best way we can.

It takes people to enact ideas they have to make this go, and Bob has taken on the challenge. We're with him. I hope you are too.
Everything in racing is voluntary. If the excuse that you guys are just a bunch of volunteers was going to be employed every time someone asked you about something then you shouldn't have formed the organization.

I think the difference in opinion we have stems from the fact that I think HANA should be as pro-active as they are re-active. Replying with "oh, these are so much work, etc." is just very arrogant and standoffish to me. I'm sure it took very little time to organize the CA boycott and get word out to everyone on your distribution list. Now, the last two times someone on this board has asked a question about something HANA should take great interest in, they've been asked what THEY were doing about it? Is that how it's supposed to work?
NTamm1215 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)