Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-17-2023, 10:28 AM   #1
QuarterCrack

TimeformUS - DRF version versus TFUS website

I reached out to DRF about this but didn't get any response, figured I'd throw it out here in case anyone might have some insight. Maybe CJ might know.

I noticed on the TFUS blog site and in the TFUS free sample race of the day at DRF.com, the graphic display of the TimeformUS PPs has an upgraded, cleaner look to it compared to the conventional graphics of the PPs when viewed directly from the TimeformUS website.

As a result, I ordered my next monthly subscription for TFUS through the DRF website instead of directly through the TimeformUS website, as I had always done in the past.

However, when I go to the PPs through DRF, it just redirects me to the PPs on the actual TimeformUS website, and so the graphics are the same as the (older) version on the site instead of the new upgraded look I saw on DRF.

I wanted to know if maybe I'm missing something and there is a way to view the PPs in the newer DRF-looking format, or perhaps this is just how it is and the newer look has not been fully implemented yet. If this is the case, I'll just order direct through TFUS in future, no need to add the extra layer of DRF if it doesn't provide any value. It just seems odd and I feel like I might be missing something.

Thanks for any info!
QuarterCrack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.