Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 05:22 PM   #1
46zilzal
velocitician

100% daylight savngs time just doesn't work

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...d-sunshine-act

I recall that one year when I was in San Francisco this was tried and dozens of children were hit in the near darkness of the hour when they were walking to school.

Idiot: GO BAK TO WHEN IT WAS ORIGINALLY STARTED
HERE in Arizona we have to clock changes twice a year and from taking my wife's son to work ear day at 7:00, I can tell you that if daylight savings were year round, it would still be black outside at that "daylight" time in the winter.

Lankford alluded to how Arizona had chosen to stop moving its clocks up an hour in the spring and then back an hour in the fall. “They have done this for years, and, somehow, their kids are still getting to school on time, commerce is still happening,” Lankford said. “And today, in Arizona, they’re not – they’re not waking up with a clock that’s messed up.”

ALL EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY FROM SOME ONE WHO LIVES HERE!

quote: The American Academy of Sleep Medicine has also called for abolishing seasonal time-changes due to its impact on circadian rhythms. “Mounting evidence shows the dangers of seasonal time changes, which have been linked to increased medical errors, motor vehicle accidents, increased hospital admissions and other problems,” the academy’s president, license clinical pscyhologist Jennifer Martin, said in a statement.

Last edited by 46zilzal; 03-10-2024 at 05:24 PM.
46zilzal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)