Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Seth Rich
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 04:39 PM   #14
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Oh yeah, there was on other thing. Assange offered a reward for information about the Rich murder and hinted that he was the source of the DNC info.
Obviously if you think Assange is working for the Russians and that it was Russian hackers that were the source he would want to deflect blame away from them. So that's meaningless.

But if you think Assange is working independently against corruption in government and is willing to take down republicans (which he did with the release of documentation on Iraq), democrats (DNC/Podesta), and anyone else in the world when he gets his hands on hacked or leaked info, then it makes no sense that he would hint anything about Rich unless there's more to the Rich story.

Quite frankly, I'm not sure what to make of Wikileaks motivation. I'm just glad I get to read source documents on the corruption in our government because it's clear our mainstream media is just as corrupt and in bed with them. So of course, they will do everything they can to discredit and destroy wikileaks. They don't want us to have access to the truth about how corrupt both the media and our government are.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 08-02-2017 at 04:46 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)